It’s about time! Hemp is useful for many things, from food, medicine, fabrics, paper, and oil. It is not psychoactive, so what’s the fuss? Answer: apparently, of all the industrialized countries, our DEA cannot tell it from marijuana! I wonder if they can tell strawberries from pomegranates….
- 116 Medical Studies About the Anti-Cancer Effects of Cannabinoids Part 2: Studies # 37 – 68:
- How to Break the Government’s Cruel Blockade on Cannabis Research | Alternet
- Marijuana Legalization Bills: Colorado Lawmakers Pass Historic Legal Weed Regulation, Tax Bills
- Kentucky Hemp OK’d by Senate
- I Am Detained By The Feds For Not Answering Questions | Nomad Lawyer